After hearing such great things about Blitz Bowl I had to go out and get it. I'm always on the look out for more tabletop 2 player games and this sounded like an interesting way of including the Mrs. into my Warhammer hobby.
The models were painted in blue and yellow with Vallejo acrylics. I used the included decals for the player numbers and dry rub transfers for the 'N'. Woodland senics makes a wide range of dry transfers. These are applied simply by rubbing the transfer on to the model with a burnishing tool or the back end of a paintbrush handle. Click on the picture to the right to see an example you can purchase on Amazon.
I wanted to display the team so I cut base sized holes in PVC foam board the same thickness as the GW bases. The base itself is a wood plaque from Micheal's hobby store. I would like to add a name plate to the base. I plan on getting a 3D printer and will probably make that one of my first projects with the printer.
I haven't decided what color scheme I like for my Ork team yet. It's sitting on my desktop waiting for inspiration to strike.